There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 18, 2011

No fishing this week

 It's to damn hot to fish man. I'd love to go out, but it's pushing high 90s all week and I am not into that. Instead I'm going to stock a cooler and sit at the in laws pool all week. But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to talk fishing. This week I finally condensed all my fly gear and spinning gear into one pack. I bought a Simms Head Water Hip/Chest pack. Haven't had it on the water yet though. I'm yearning to get out there. Maybe I will breakdown and go tomorrow. The wife and I took an awesome hike along the AT and a few other trails in Caledonia State Park over in Franklin county. The dogs and the wife loved it, all I could keep doing the whole time was looking at the trout stream next to us and thinking what a shame it was it was so low. Well, until next time. Good Fishing to ya, I'll post more when I get back out. Hopefully sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment