Monday, July 18, 2011

No fishing this week

 It's to damn hot to fish man. I'd love to go out, but it's pushing high 90s all week and I am not into that. Instead I'm going to stock a cooler and sit at the in laws pool all week. But, that doesn't mean I'm not going to talk fishing. This week I finally condensed all my fly gear and spinning gear into one pack. I bought a Simms Head Water Hip/Chest pack. Haven't had it on the water yet though. I'm yearning to get out there. Maybe I will breakdown and go tomorrow. The wife and I took an awesome hike along the AT and a few other trails in Caledonia State Park over in Franklin county. The dogs and the wife loved it, all I could keep doing the whole time was looking at the trout stream next to us and thinking what a shame it was it was so low. Well, until next time. Good Fishing to ya, I'll post more when I get back out. Hopefully sooner than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment