Friday, June 10, 2011

Hot in Southern Pa

 It's to hot for trout today. Some days I just don't feel like wearing waders. Today is one of those days. Thankfully for me and all of my fellow York County fishermen, we are boarded by the Susquehanna River, and have four giant lakes to fish at night. I'm not real big into bass fishing or catfishing, I consider myself a trout man, but I've recently gotten into the sport. It's amazing how little work you can do to catch these big monsters. Some beers, a cooler, and some worms, and you have yourself a great night out on the river. Although thats just one side of the story, I know guys who have more money in the bass boat they own then the house they live in. I guess bass and trout are the same like that. If your hooked you want the best of everything and learn different ways to go about it. So tonight, I'll go out with my brother or Dad, and we'll set up a lantern and do our best to catch a mess of fish and not just a buzz.

 Good fishing to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment