Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's been a few days

  It's been a while since I last posted. I've been out fishing of course. I took my fly rod out and caught my first fish on it. In total I caught 3 red eye bass all on a wolly bugger. I wanted to get a few more days of fishing in but my wife surprised me with tickets to a Phillies game. So the fish had to wait. But today, I'll be going out again. I think my brother is going to try his fly outfit out he bought along side me. On another note, I'm seriously considering changing my major from finance to teaching because of fishing. Think about it, in finance my busiest time would be April, trout season. If I'm a teacher, I get a few weeks off in the summer. Bass fishing time.

I may be a little obsessed.

Good Fishing



No comments:

Post a Comment